Product Description (As per the website):
This shower oil transforms, when in contact with water, into a delicate foam that gently cleanses the body. Enriched with almond oil, it respects the hydrolipidic film and leaves a subtle and mouthwatering scent of fresh almond, for a delightful skin!
The shower oil is a slightly golden transparent liquid which comes in a see through plastic bottle with press-lock cap. I can carry this product in my travelling bag without fearing any sort of leakage.
- Almond Tree
- Grape Vine
My take on the product:
I had heard a lot about L’occitane as an extravagant indulging brand that I had kept on my bucket list. The other day while strolling through Phoenix mall, I decided to enter the shop looking for a replacement to my Moroccan oil Shampoo. I was astounded by the reactions of the customers in the shop who were completely head over heels in love with L’occitane products. It got me curious enough to try out a couple of self pampering products and my new shampoo (I still have a couple in my bucket list). Firstly, I love the concept of a mild shower oil which moisturizes and softens the skin without any stickiness or the pain of rubbing the product all over the body till the body absorbs it. Secondly, the body oil leaves a mild sweet almond fragrance that lasts almost for 10- 12 hours on my body.
You can use directly on the body or as a shower oil. It produces minimal amount of lather with water. I am absolutely in love with this shower oil!
L’occitane Tips for the product- “The Almond Shower Oil is used in place of a shower gel. For the ultimate pampering experience, layer with the Almond Milk Concentrate.”
What do I love about this product?
- Packaging- I have a thing for gold and bling like every other girl.
- Fragrance- I love the sweet but very mild fragrance the body oil leaves on my body. Its faint enough to not irritate me and yet strong enough to keep the sweet smell on.
- It leaves my body feeling soft and moisturized.
- Its apt for spring summer as it doesn’t feel greasy on the skin.
- Since its a shower oil, I am glad I can rinse the product off and feel natural about the softness it brings.
What I don’t like about the product?
- Price- Its priced at INR 1650.00/- for 250ml (Its totally worth it though!)
- Availability- Runs out of stock super quick and there aren’t enough L’occitane showrooms in India
Where can you get it?
If you are lucky enough, keep an eye on their website here for a home delivery or you can get it from any official L’occitane store.
Blog Rating: A+ (Pampered Ratings!)
Psst.. Since I am talking about pampering and love, I’ve decided to hold the first give-away for my blog and show some love to my readers! Stay tuned for more information.. 🙂