The Summer is incomplete without the beaches, hot sun and sunglasses. Spring-Summer is still a few months away but you can spot your favorite pair already depending on your face type.
The hot launches as seen on the runway were:
1) Edgy mirrored/reflective sunglasses
2) Frameless pointy sunglasses
3) Cat Eyes Sunglasses were spotted majorly in various hybrid forms. From sporty to Gothic, Cat-eye was a hit across the runway with colored rims and tinted lenses.
4) Printed octagonal-framed sunglasses (Girly and fun Miu Miu kept her collection very young with Printed glares)
5) Conventional Oval sunglasses
6) Tea-Shades and quirky round sunglasses.
I cant wait to grab those Vintage rounds and Printed octagonal frames! If you have a confusion with what Sunglasses you should choose from have a look at what can suit your face type the best this summer:
1) Square Face Shape-
Must Buy: Cat-eye
Avoid: Sharp and Angular Sunglasses like Wayfarers.
2) Oblong Face shape-
Must Buy: Aviator
Avoid: Angular Frames
3) Oval Face shape-
Must Buy: Round (Ah! blessed Oval face shapes can pull off most of the sunglasses shades)
Avoid: Try restraining yourself from Visor, Butterfly and large retro frames.
4) Round Face shapes-
Must Buy: Wayfarer
Avoid: Round, Butterfly and Oval Sunglasses.
5) Diamond Face Shape-
Must Buy: Butterfly
Avoid: Super sharp sunglasses. (Though since diamond shape is slightly more angular than Oval, they can pull off most of the styles as well.)
6) Heart Face Shape-
Must Buy: Square Sunglasses
Avoid: Cat-Eye and Butterfly
Grab the best while you can and get ready for the hot summers!