Don’t we just love winters? Layers of mix and match fashion, hoods (I have a thing for hoods) and hot leather! Leather is a evergreen winter fashion and plaids were seen everywhere for the winter fall 2014-15 runway: from sporty jackets to classy gowns.
Midi skirts are classy and hot at the same time, the skirt I have sported in the OOTD is by Zara.
Looks to try with a Midi skirt this winter:
- In-shirt: Tuck-in that plaid shirt of yours. Wear a subtle razor back/ sleeveless top inside and unbutton the top three buttons.
- Denim Shirt: Wear a denim shirt either completely tucked in or as a jacket.
- Crop top: Pair up your midi skirt with a crop top and sneakers!
- Sheer Shirt: Tucked-in classy sheer black shirt for a sexy date.
- Smart Tee-shirt: Kiss the playful side of yours and pair up your midi skirt with a tee-shirt and laid back loafers.
- Plaid Shirt: Forever 21
- Faux Leather Skirt Zara
- Sleeveless Top: Zara
- Neck-piece: Forever 21
- Cat-eye Glasses: Lenskart
- On My Lips: Dangerous by Mac
- Bow Handbag: Mango
- Nude Pumps: Aldo
Do share how you wore the Midi’s this winter!