First Outfit Details:
Osho slippers: Thrift
Tag Neck-piece: Mango
Colorful Cuffs: Colaba Thrift
Black Cross body bag: Asos
On my lips: Mac Betty Bright
Butterfly Necklace: Gift
Pink Stone Necklace: Singapore stone
Cross Necklace: Aldo
Second outfit Details: Colorful Cuffs: Aldo
Earrings: Forever New
Going out to a sunny Beach Day? Confused with what to wear and pack for the holidays!
1) A pair of Osho Slippers is a must buy! Comfortable and stylish they tend to be cheap and fun since no body wants to ruin their expensive branded shoes/ slippers in sand and salty water.
2) A Hat! Unless you are snow white or intend to get a good tan always carry a hat as it may come in handy! The hat I got was actually given to me during a Hawaiian theme party I had gone for, however, you can find cheap options at any thrift shop!
3) Sunglasses: We all own multiple pairs of sunglasses, make sure you have packed your favorite pair which is flirty-fun yet goes with most of your dresses.
4) At least 2- 3 pairs of good swimsuits which must include a 1- piece, 2 piece bikini or tankini depending on your body type and comfort level.
5) Cover-up: You will not go out flaunting your body everywhere in the hot sun! Make sure you carry a sexy cover-up which can be either see-through or crochet as they look super hot!
6) Sun-screen: Carry a good expensive sunscreen to protect your face and a cheaper solution for your body unless you can afford it all! I personally found Lancome’s sunscreen as one of the best and easily available so far. For my body I use Neutrogena high SPF sunscreen. Lancome is a little expensive however excellent. It does not leave my face feeling greasy nor does it melt down under the sun. Neutrogena on the other hand is more affordable however a bit greasy and tough to apply. You can always use a Spray instead of sunscreen for your body as the application becomes really easy.
7) Few thrifted and cheap dresses: No one wants to wear expensive branded clothes to a beach as they are bound to get spoilt. Beaches are meant to let go and dress down casually for a change. Prefer Loose dresses to enjoy the wind otherwise humidity, salty wind and sand will leave you very uncomfortable.
8) Shorts! What is better than wearing your hot pants and flaunting the toned body. You may want to keep few loose dresses for the end of your trip and wear your tight dresses/ hot pants at the start to leave a room for the future baby belly as you will splurge into food and drinks, unless you are blessed or food allergic!
9) Printed Cloth Bag: You may never know when you will jump into the water. Beaches can set the mood for you anywhere and anytime. Always carry a pair of extra clothes, swimsuit and coverup to be on a safer side! You can get printed cloth bags under INR 500 which will look beachy and have enough room to carry your stuff around. If that is too much just carry an extra pair of dress and you are good to go, jump-in as you are and change later.
10) Long flowy dresses: Beach is all about feeling the wind and Long flowy printed/ bright dresses are a must! You can wear them for a romantic evening or a walk on the beach.
11) Two Hot party dresses at least! You have come for a vacation and you will not party? How is that even possible! Better ready than sorry make sure you get the best party dresses along. Go backless, deep neck and short. Its all fair and fun during the vacations. You are out of your city/ country, anyone hardly knows you. Set the place on fire and get a little flirty! Just make sure you are at a close distance with your friends or family though and keep a pepper spray handy.
12) Accessories: Keep your accessories thirfted as you do not want to feel bad if you loose them or take a dip with your accessories on! Keep it colorful and Beaded as beads do not get spoilt so easily!
Viola! I think you are all set for a beachy day! Feel free to write your suggestions if you can think of which I forgot to mention. Happy Holidays….